Keyboards and Mice (was Model M, NEC ProSpeed)

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 18:08:09 CDT 2016

On 1 June 2016 at 17:48, Chuck Guzis <cclist at sydex.com> wrote:
> I'm keyboard-oriented--Ctrl-V, where I've copied using Ctrl-X or
> Control-C .

The neat thing about middle-click-to-paste-selection is that it's *as
well as* the clipboard C&P.

So you can, for instance, highlight a URL, hit Ctrl-C to copy,
highlight the page title, switch windows, middle-click to paste the
title, then Ctrl-V to paste the URL too.

*All in a single operation.*

It's /very/ handy and worth learning if only for that reason alone.