cdrom block size - WAS::::Re: AT&T 3b2 vs SCSI2SD drive replacement

Jerry Kemp other at oryx.us
Wed Jun 1 17:37:54 CDT 2016

+1

Most early Sun equipment required 512 block size also.

Not that I am casting doubt, but I am unaware of anything that required 2048
block size for optical devices.

If you have a workstation or server that required 2048 block size for optical
media, please share!

That is the great thing about this list, I learn new stuff, all the time.

Jerry