Straight 8 up on Ebay just now

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sun Jul 24 23:05:32 CDT 2016

    > From: Glen Slick

    > For the curious about the eBay market value of the PDP-11/20 today

That one was a once-in-a-lifetime thing, though: not only a KA11 in
absolutely pristine condition, but also an additional BA11 stuffed to the
gills with memory; the most complete set of original documentation I have
_ever_ seen with a computer that old; a complete H960 in perfect condition,
with all the blank panels, the rear door, etc; trays and trays of original
paper tape software, etc, etc.

When you consider that that PDP-11/70 that went a while back for $10K - and
-11/70's are a lot more common that -11/20's - I think this one was easily
worth what it went for.

I'm quite serious - I doubt we'll ever see another -11/20 in this good a
shape, and this complete, for sale, at least, not in my remaining lifetime.

	Noel