DEC H-500 Computer Lab pins and docs (was Re: Straight 8 up on Ebay just now)

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 10:50:17 CDT 2016

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 11:32 AM, william degnan <billdegnan at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Also, the 1969 Computer Lab Handbook is on bitsavers (in
>> 'dec/handbooks').  I recall a 8.5"x11" book on the Computer Lab, newer
>> layout, probably a 1970s publication date, possibly a teacher's guide.
>> I was given one as a kid, but it vanished decades ago.  Anyone
>> remember this?  Anyone have one for scanning?
>>
> I have the Computer Lab Workbook, not Handbook.  Maybe that's what you're
> looking for.

The PDF floating around (bitsavers, elsewhere) is entitled "Computer
Lab Workbook", my mistake, but it's the size of DEC handbooks.  I've
seen a cover for the first edition dated 1968, and the PDF is of a
second edition, dated 1969.  What I'm looking for is a (probably)
later publication, approx 8.5"x11" and around 1/2" thick.  Totally
different contents.

-ethan