DOS code in CP/M? Revisited...

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Wed Jul 13 23:43:18 CDT 2016

Hi Guys,
I have to laugh at myself.  I just realized that when I read the title of the email, I thought it had said CP/M code in DOS? Revisited..."  Sometimes I really think I'm dyslexic.  Maybe.  In love with computers, definitely.  I think I was born with food in one hand and computers in the other with Star Trek and Star Wars somewhere in the vicinity.  :)  Take care my friends.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com