DEC items to either pick up, ship or drop off at VCF midwest

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Wed Jul 13 18:55:28 CDT 2016

Greg wrote...
-------
It doesn't seem reasonable to me for you to request buyers provide you with a list of what they would be interested in on the chance that you might have something they want.
-------

1) I'd usually prefer what Paul is doing, rather than vendors posting a weekly inventory list to the list.
2) If a vendor has 10,000 parts, you can't expect them to list it all. And for those with larger collections... I'd much rather someone tell me a few things they are looking for and then I'll go look to see what I have. Good way to start a trading session :)