DEC items to either pick up, ship or drop off at VCF midwest

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 04:17:00 CDT 2016

I have a big load of DEC items coming in within the next month or two,
probably a 24 foot truck packed, and an even larger one one possible this
fall.

I already have a 25 foot storage unit costing me a small fortune, and will
probably need another.

I need to sell off as many boxes, boards and terminals, and printers. This
includes numerous most Q bus boxes, all vaxes, and a few 8-E boxes without
covers and maybe slides.

I am trying to keep the weeks before and after VCF free of medical
appointments. I should be able to drop off items there, ship most,
including overseas. You are always welcome to stop by as long as its pre
scheduled, and too many people at once could complicate things.I think the
members who have stopped here in the past have had a good time picking and
chatting.

Please send me any requests off list.

Thanks, Paul