VCF West has 30 exhibits

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Sat Jul 9 22:02:48 CDT 2016

On Sat, 9 Jul 2016, Evan Koblentz wrote:
> There are 30 exhibits for Vintage Computer Festival West XI next month:
> http://vcfed.org/wp/festivals/vintage-computer-festival-west-xi/vcf-west-exhibits/
> Exhibit registration is full. Contact me privately if you'd like to join the
> waiting list.

Suggestion:
Put the hours, as well as the dates of the event on the website.
Clearly and prominently on every page of it, not several levels deep.

Vendor information is still "coming soon".  BUT, it does clearly state
that there is NO intent for flea market/swap meet.

So, I guess that I can bring a few items for the consignment sales,
(which is also "information coming soon"), but NOT a station wagon full
of boxes of books, classic vintage computers (QX10, SMC70, early 5150,
8201a, etc.), hundreds of hard-sector diskettes, 3", 3.25" disks and
alignment disks, another wooden modem, ARC serial analyzer, etc.
(priced to meet expenses and lunch both days)
Oh well.  I would have needed to get help packing the car, etc. anyway.

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com