HP 8510 network analyser

Curious Marc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 07:27:00 CDT 2016

Regarding price: there was a sign on the one I used at the University, directed to students obviously: "the HP 8510 is worth more than your life".

Besides HP computers, I collect HP instrumentation. Actually the latter hobby created the need for the former, since I got into vintage HP computing to control said instrumentation collection.

Marc

Sent from my iPad