What to Do with a PS/2?

John Willis chocolatejollis38 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 21:48:06 CST 2016

Warp 3 requires a 386SX with 4MB at minimum. Connect will work with a 386
and 8 to 12MB RAM, depending on what LAN services you choose to run.

Here is a link to an IBM Redbook on the subject, covering all of this in
great detail.

http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/pdfs/sg244552.pdf

No version of OS/2 supplied by IBM has an "El Torito" bootable installation
disc. LOADDSKF should be able to write the installation floppy and disk 1
as required for all versions of the system. I have never successfully done
this on my Sabrent USB floppy, nor any other raw image transfer, due to the
controller issues mentioned earlier in this thread.

Hope this helps.

--
*John P. Willis*
Coherent Logic Development LLC