HP 9000/380 console? software? (was Re: HP 9000/382 Questions)

Rik Bos hp-fix at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 26 16:25:45 CST 2016

The manual says you can't use a terminal on the internal serial port.
You can boot Basic 5.1 or 6.2 from disc, on the hp museum site you can download the images.
This is the default boot disk they made should work for every 200/300 series. http://hpmuseum.net/display_item.php?sw=27
I'm not sure if you can run Pascal from a floppy disk.

-Rik