What to Do with a PS/2?

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:58:58 CST 2016

The 'best' 'prepackaged' version of OS/2 to have is probably the one
called 'DemoPkg'. Back in the day it was for IBM and Business Partners
internal use only and - as the name suggests - included an OS/2 system
preconfigured and installed with a whole bunch of interesting
software. Came as a set of several CDs. Not that easy to lay your
hands on these days.

Mike

--

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.