Floppy recovery

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Tue Jan 5 15:10:12 CST 2016

On 01/05/2016 12:56 PM, Terry Stewart wrote:

> Yes, I would have thought an old MSDOS machine with a 360k 5.25 inch
> floppy drive plus Chuck's 22DISK program and the job could have been
> done in a day?  Might be more too it than it seems maybe...

I won't comment much other than to say that Mr. Roddenberry was
apparently a laptop/portable aficionado, so some of the floppy formats
had never crossed my desk before.  I did do DS a favor by recovering
erased data as well.  In addition to the usual fees, we received a nice
box of chocolate, which was welcome.

I'm too old to care about credit.  The Roddenberry people had, years
before, purchased 22Disk from us as well, so they might have been able
to do the work themselves.

--Chuck