Unibus/Q-bus board layout (in CAD format(s))

Vincent Slyngstad v.slyngstad at frontier.com
Sun Jan 3 12:52:39 CST 2016

From: Mark Kahrs: Sunday, January 03, 2016 8:35 AM
> I was wondering: Are there public CAD files (no, not the medieval
> detective) for the Unibus/Q-bus fingers / board layout?

Not sure who or what the medieval detective is, but I've
got the "dec-con" Eagle library available at
http://www.so-much-stuff.com/pdp8/cad/cad.php
which has parts DOUBLE, QUAD, and HEX.  Those are in
v4.11 format.  (I also have them in the v6.6 XML format
here on my desktop if you need those, but Eagle should
convert the file formats automatically.)

    Vince