3B2 Diagnostics

Alan Hightower alan at alanlee.org
Sun Feb 28 16:24:17 CST 2016

Seth,

'filledt' comes on every Essential Utilities Disk 1 along with the unix
kernel and OS install routines. Get a SVR3 3.0 Essential Utilities Disk
1 and run filledt from there. I just went through this last week.

You can grab the image from here:

http://www.3b2archive.org/archive/disks/3.0/essential_utils_r3.0/disk1

-Alan