PCP11-E board

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Tue Feb 23 01:56:31 CST 2016

I have a PCP-11E board, which I'd like people to comment on, perhaps
point me at some documentation if you know of any.  Google is saturated
with references for the three letter acronym for a controlled substance,
nothing much has showed up, and the manufacturer was not very proud of
the board, so that won't reduce ambiguity in searching for info.

It has a z80, and a couple of Parallel I/O chips as well as a Zilog CTC
on it, so it is smelling like some sort of equipment interface or
perhaps a Laser printer or high speed printer board.

Probably has a 2716 chip on it for code, would like to get it imaged and
disassembled.

http://jimsoldtoys.blogspot.com/2016/02/pcp11e-qbus-board.html

I did a quick look at the thing and there are pictures of the overall
board as well as closeups.  I guess one could hope to play with CPM on
it if nothing else.

thanks
Jim