IBM System z9 available near Ann Arbor, MI

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Wed Feb 10 13:36:13 CST 2016

Hi all,

I was stopping by a local recycler to pick up a few Cisco switches I bought
to add to my lab, and while I was there, I happened to spot a complete IBM
System z9 machine out of the U-M Health System.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IBM-Type-2096-S07-System-z9-Enterprise-Server-TESTED-w-Console-Laptops-/331446263648

The fellow that I was speaking with indicated that they might accept a
little bit less than the tagged price.

Perhaps this is a bit on the new side for the list but I figured these
don't come around too often and this might be a good place to find it a
home... I know there are lots of IBM enthusiasts here.

Best,

Sean