Good memory board for Heath H-11?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Feb 9 20:47:04 CST 2016

I have not opened up ours yet but I always assumed  they were all DEC
boards.
Ed# _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 2/9/2016 7:36:05 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
glen.slick at gmail.com writes:

On Tue,  Feb 9, 2016 at 6:08 PM, Richard Cini <rich.cini at verizon.net>
wrote:
> All —
>
> I picked-up a Heath H-11 machine the  other day and it has a single 4kw
memory board. From my prior experiences with  DEC (an 11/34a many years ago;
now at the RI Computer Museum), I know my way  around the field guide…but I’
m having trouble trying to identify the correct  module number suitable for
the LSI-11 CPU. Even though it’s a Heath machine, I  assume it’s module
compatible with DEC. Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

> Rich

Maybe an M8044 MSV11-D (no parity) or  M8045 MSV11-E (parity) would be
most appropriate. They came in 4KW, 8KW,  16KW, and 32KW  flavors.

http://manx.classiccmp.org/collections/antonio/dec/msv1dop1.pdf

Fairly  common on eBay.