Solid state recommendations

pdaguytom . pdaguytom at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 15:40:52 CST 2016

I'm pretty sure that the Sun Blade 100 uses IDE, one of the cheap IDE to CF
cards from ebay would likely work there. I've usually bought these in bulk
and have been less than picky (other than price☺) about these and have not
had any issues.
The SCSI to CF have always been a bit spendy for my taste, it was always
easier to find the next cheap used SCSI drive.

Tom