386 upgrade board

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Mon Feb 8 11:00:59 CST 2016

On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 3:00 PM, Joe Giliberti <starbase89 at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's good to know that they are out there. If anyone has one they would
> be willing to part with, please let me know. I'm also in the market for an
> ISA hard card if anyone has one.
>
> Thanks,
> Joe
> virus-free computer protected by Avast.
> <#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Hi Joe,

Since you have a TeleVideo luggable: do you know any of the magic to open
up the cases?  I have a TPC-1 and I need to rebuild its power supply, but
I've yet to figure out how to get it open.  I don't want to break it, and
it seems to be *snapped* together, with a paucity of screws that don't seem
to loosen the cabinet itself.  Thanks for any help you can provide!  -- Ian

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."