Master index of ICL / 3R PERQ software?

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 04:31:00 CST 2016

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 10:01 PM, Nigel Williams
<nw at retrocomputingtasmania.com> wrote:
> Has anyone made a list of all the known software for the PERQ?
>
> I'm on the hunt for a rumoured port of VAX ML (written in Pascal) to
> the PERQ at Edinburgh.

I have a couple of PERQs - 1 & 2 - originally from ?UCL? as I recall.
Got several boxes of floppies plus whatever's on the hard disks.

No idea on your specific interest but I intend to get into restoring
these machines in the nearish future - they've been gathering dust for
about 20 years! - and I'll keep an eye out.

Mike

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.
Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame.
For one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see.'