Looking for Heathkit H11 manuals

Richard Cini rich.cini at verizon.net
Fri Feb 5 14:26:36 CST 2016

Gary/Adrian —

	Thanks! Good to be back on-list — somehow I lost the subscription.

	I’m looking for the assembly manual(s) for the main H-11 unit. I might be getting an H11 and I think it only has two boards in it (maybe the LSI-11 and 4k MEM boards??) but it doesn’t come with any manuals.

Rich

--
Rich Cini
Collector of Classic Computers