DEC Dual 1173 cpu with rack available

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Thu Feb 4 23:26:55 CST 2016

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 5:53 PM, Jay West <jwest at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I received the following this morning....
>
> ------
> I recently acquired a pdp11/73 with dual CPUs and am looking to sell it.
> Would you know anyone interested.
> I would like this to survive and wish to find it a good home.    I live In
> Massachusetts.
> ------
>
> The person also gave me a picture, which I posted (temporarily) at
> http://www.ezwind.net/pdp1173/
>
> This particular machine is too new for my tastes, but the dual cpu (and
> status panel) is rather unusual.
>
> If anyone is interested, please email me off-list and I'll forward the
> contact details.
>
> Best,

OMG that's sexy... but I'm on the wrong coast.  <sigh>  I really like my
11/73.

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."