Transporting an LGP-30

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 05:35:23 CST 2016

> Well, I think you guys have convinced me that a trip is in order. Better
safe than sorry with a piece of equipment like this.

> Yep Chuck, this is the CA machine. I was surprised it never reared its
head on classiccmp the past few days. -C

Believe me, I for one was interested, and I was in contact with the
seller.   The expense and effort, as much as I'd love to work on restoring
this, was too great to pull the trigger.

What are you going to do with this?  I did not notice if a Flexowriter was
included.

Here are my notes on the LGP 30
http://www.vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread.cfm?id=596