VAX expert 'needed'

Antonio Carlini a.carlini at ntlworld.com
Fri Dec 9 16:12:10 CST 2016

On 07/12/16 19:46, Noel Chiappa wrote:
> Is there a volunteer our there to sign up as an editor there (note:
> applications have to be approved, which can take a couple of days, due to
> busyness on the part of the admin) to start writing up VAX content?

I have a bunch of content that I've collected over the years.

I've applied for an account. Once I have that I'll see about turning it from
whatever free-from text format I used years ago into wiki-script and then
uploading it.

It won't be exciting, but it will be data (sometimes with references too).

Antonio

--
Antonio Carlini
arcarlini at iee.org