Base 64 posts to the list

jonas at otter.se jonas at otter.se
Fri Dec 2 04:45:24 CST 2016

Lately, some list posts have begun appearing in Base 64 format. I read
the list in daily digest mode, and these posts are not converted to
anything sensible, all I get is a long string of hex codes. This is
slightly frustrating, since I have to look up the post in the list
archive if I want to read it, and then it may turn out to be something
that doesn't interest me at the moment. Is there a way of dealing with
this, apart from humbly requesting posters to not post in Base 64?

Jonas