Repairing Tape Leader Damage in TK70 Drive

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 15:35:35 CDT 2016

It needs to be stiff and well attached to the actual magnetic tape.. I don't think Gorilla Tape is.  I think something like the clear film in a shirt stiffener might work....

There is a TK50 piccy well down this page here:-

http://williambader.com/museum/vax/vax.html

I think that is the same as the TK70

Dave