Turbo Pascal v3.01a for CP/M...

Dale H. Cook radiotest at juno.com
Tue Aug 23 13:43:45 CDT 2016

At 11:21 AM 8/23/2016, geneb wrote:

>I'm looking for a copy of Turbo Pascal 3.01a for CP/M - specifically a disk image.

I will check my files when I get home, as I had it for my Kaypro 4-84, but don't know which version of TP it is. Getting an image will be another matter, as I no longer have floppy drives installed in any of my machines. I may be have to temporarily install a floppy drive in a Windows machine, or dig out of storage a Win 95 machine that has one. I know I have a couple of programs to read the Kaypro floppies on a PC, but would have to figure out how to create a disk image. Stay tuned.

Dale H. Cook, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
Osborne 1 / Kaypro 4-84 / Kaypro 1 / Amstrad PPC-640
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcity/radios/index.html