"Unix Implementation" paper in HTML

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Tue Aug 23 08:35:34 CDT 2016

On 8/23/2016 6:29 AM, Tor Arntsen wrote:
> On 23 August 2016 at 15:24, jim stephens <jwsmail at jwsss.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 8/23/2016 5:53 AM, Liam Proven wrote:
>>> This one?
>>>
>>> https://www.researchgate.net/publication/2866044_UNIX_implementation
>> Also google barfed up this @ Archive.org
>>
>> https://archive.org/details/bstj57-6-1931
>> [..]
> Guys,
>
> He's looking for the _HTML_ version, he already has the PDF.

I posted the PDF so that was close in proximity to this posting.  In
some number of years when someone comes across this, his page will be
gone as will possibly other traces of this.

also now have a basis to do further searches.  someone wanted the title
of the papers as well, and the only thing Noel has on his page so far
are two links and the table off contents.  I updated my downloads from
this, thought it might save some time for others.

Also the archive.org page has the pdf with text version of the papers,
so HTML could be derived from that with a number of tools.