6800 CDAT memory diag help

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Sat Aug 20 14:49:28 CDT 2016

Hi there,
I'm still having some glitches with my 6800 system and would like to do a proper RAM diag.  From reading, it seems like CDAT is the most exhaustive.. but I cannot get it to run.  I can load and then run it.. but it immediately fails at address 8000.  Since I understand this is used for I/O I am wondering how I would adjust CDAT so it ignores that space and does everything else?  Any suggestions would be most appreciated.  I think you can alter the addresses with most and least significant bytes but don't understand quite how.
Brad

Sent from my Samsung device