can anyone identify this terminal keyboard and pcb?

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Mon Aug 15 11:52:03 CDT 2016

I will confess that was me that bought that thing.  I've become a bit of a keyboard aficionado ever since getting into my TVT project.  Where they are of a certain vintage I collect them either just to enjoy as a visual piece or to use in some future project.  $80 is up there but not at all unusual these days, esp. with the deskthority/geekhack guys all over this stuff.

I've tried nailing down what terminal it came from looking at hundreds of pictures but no dice.  I didn't know about those frog terminals.. hah.  Those things look like they belong as an accessory to an AMC Gremlin. :)