5150/5151 Video Card??

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Sun Aug 14 23:21:27 CDT 2016

That one has a lightpen connector, which his dorsn't.
Not usually important, but it might have other differences, such as
different functions for the switchrs.

There were some MDA boards without printer.

Plugging 5151 into CGA could damage the 5151.
Even plugging it into EGA with wrong switch settings could.