Photo album and video from VCF West

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Tue Aug 9 21:37:42 CDT 2016

We had a discussion about your great work.  One comment mentioned more
than once was that they can scratch because you did an exact job of how
the originals were made.   And there may not be a coating today that
doesn't crinkle or shrink on other plastics.  You would have to match
pretty closely the clear overcoat, and basic clear panel to stop that,
so they didn't react or shrink at different rates with age, and perhaps
do some sort of processing with the stencil material to stop it from
flaking off as well.  But they are still great from what everyone said.

I emailed you offline about one for Sherman as well
thanks
Jim