TRS-80 Trash Talk - Live Episode

Peter Cetinski pete at pski.net
Sun Aug 7 22:15:59 CDT 2016

> On Sun, Aug 7, 2016 at 11:01 AM, Peter Cetinski <pete at pski.net> wrote:
>
>> We’re going to be recording a live episode of TRS-80 Trash Talk next
>> Saturday, Aug 13th at 9pm EDT.  If you’re into any of the machines from
>> Tandy Radio Shack then stop by and join the fun.
>>
>> https://www.facebook.com/events/1044642265619305/
> On Aug 7, 2016, at 7:49 PM, drlegendre . <drlegendre at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What sort of stuff do you tend to cover? My interest in Tandy / RS machines
> is mostly limited to the Model 100/102 machines, with which I have some
> familiarity.

We’ve tended to focus mostly on the Model I/III/4 and some on the Model II/16 so far.  Randy Kindig is a co-host and he’s been the most active about bringing in the 100 ideas.  He has a few news items in our last show covering the 100.  Our goal is to be inclusive of all the TRS-80s, including 100, PC-1, Coco, etc. as well.  ie. I’d love to have a Model 100 Buyer’s Guide show in the future.

This first live show itself is somewhat of an experiment to see how well it can be done, how well we can engage with the audience, how many people are interested, etc.