Video From VCF West

Charles Anthony charles.unix.pro at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 13:09:53 CDT 2016

On Sun, Aug 7, 2016 at 10:48 AM, <COURYHOUSE at aol.com> wrote:

> Folks! in the opening  part of this movie Jim pans past a large   white
> front panel with  leds and switches  looks   like   form a Honeywell
> series...
> more  details or a close up and  ask the owner more about it please?

It's part of Jim Stephens' collection, and was lent to me for VCF. It is a
maintenance panel off a 6180 series machine, like the panels in your
collection.

The roller is missing.

The text in the upper left reads "ADDRESS/SAMPLE TALLY CONDITIONS"

I'll take some pictures and send you a link.

-- Charles