PDP-8 _Introduction_to_Programming_ & _Programming_Languages_(Scanned) Covers Needed

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Tue Aug 2 23:18:05 CDT 2016

> Does anyone have DEC's PDP-8 _Introduction_to_Programming_, Editions 3
> and/or 4 and/or the PDP-8 _Programming_Languages_ handbooks?

I have a 4th edition PDP-8 Introduction to Programming. I'm not willing to
part with it and I don't currently have a scanner in easy reach, but the
program on the cover is '[unreadable]'S COMPLEMENT SINGLE PRECISION
MULTIPLY ROUTINE'.

-- Let us live! Let us love! Let us share our darkest secrets! ... you first. -