Mall directory computers

Kevin Parker trash80 at internode.on.net
Mon Aug 1 05:06:22 CDT 2016

I'm not exactly sure - it was one of those things that someone gave me and I put it away - my policy is grab first and ask questions later so it doesn't become landfill.

I have tried to research this based on info from another reply but no joy.

I might open it up and see if there are any clues inside.

My understanding was that it was connected to a large flat panel monitor and just used for displaying advertisements and specials etc. It has a floppy disk "jammed" in the floppy drive which won't come out - not sure why.

Kevin Parker