Very sad message: the passing of Jon Johnston

tony duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 10:21:55 CDT 2016

> I did not know Jon, but wow, what an incredible resource he built for vintage
>  HP computer enthusiasts.  It would be a big loss to see it go away.

I had never met Jon, but I think it is obvious from the contents of his site that
we corresponded a few times. He was a great man and will be sorely missed.

I do not want to be unfeeling at the loss of a human life, but I feel that his site
would be a great way of remembering him and all he did to help the HP
community, particularly for the larger machines. I hope it can be preserved. I know
that Jay is corresponding with others over this, and I am sure he will do the
right things.

-tony