AlphaStation 200 NVRAM Problem

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 27 12:32:22 CDT 2016

Brief replies as I am away for a few days now. I was able to write the LEDs ok and read the nvram. I was also able to do tests on the nvram writing all  zeroes all ones sliding zeroes and sliding ones. All tests passes. Now just need to compare my DROM with a known good one

Sent from my Windows 10 phone