AlphaStation 200 NVRAM Problem

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 25 17:37:23 CDT 2016

To help me work out why my program isn't working I went back to the console
command to try to write to the flashbus index register, I used the following
command:

     deposit -l pmem:100000000 94000000

This should set up the flashbus register to write to the LEDs. Instead I got
a machine check and an "Illegal target address".

Am I misunderstanding the technical manual? Are those addresses it gives for
the flashbus registers physical addresses?

Thanks

Rob