Z80 /WAIT signal question

Eric Smith spacewar at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 02:59:43 CDT 2016

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 12:26 PM, Eric Smith <spacewar at gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought at one point I saw Zilog or Mostek Z80 documentation
> that gave the specific details of every M cycle of every instruction,
> but I can find such a thing at the moment.  :-(

Found it. Section 12.0 of the Mostek MK3880 Central Processing Unit
Technical Manual, as found in the Mostek Microcomputer Z80 Data Book,
publication number 79602, August 1978. Also in the Mostek 1982/83 Z80
Designer's Guide, June 1982.

I'm still looking for the Z80 DMA Technical Manual.  **NOT** the data
sheet, I've got multiple copies of that.