Resolved: VAX-11/750 ECKAL (Cache/TB) Diagnostic failure

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 22:42:29 CDT 2016

And to reply to my own mail:  The issue was an improperly installed TU80
controller (it wasn't me!).  The NPG jumper was not removed from the
backplane when the card was installed.

So:  Double-check your grants, even when testing something seemingly
unrelated, like your cache.  Lesson learned.

- Josh