Getting an ibm as/400

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 09:06:23 CDT 2016

I called this morning. the place it came from does not want to be helpful.
The person i spoke with was uncertain why the drive was not wiped in the
first place.

I am going to start imaging the drives with dd and see if i can find
anything useful on them. Hex editing the raw hash sounds like the way i
would want to go, but i will need to read more into it.