Still looking for: Nova 800/1200 power supplies

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 21:19:09 CDT 2016

Hi all --

Nearly two years back I picked up some Nova 800/1200 gear, mostly in
pieces.  I've been trying to track down power supplies for these for
awhile, thought I'd try asking here again and see if I have any better
luck this time :).  Both chassis are the "Jumbo" variety, and take two
power supplies each -- one that provides +/-5 and +/-15 and another that
just supplies dual +5. At the moment I have just one power supply -- a
dual +5 supply.

I also only have one of the "DGC NOVA RESISTOR BD" boards that are the
go-betweens between the backplane and the power supply -- the 52-pin
edge connector from the supply plugs into this board, and the board
plugs into the backplane.  I need at least one more of these...

It's relatively unlikely, but if anyone happens to have any 800/1200
power supplies going spare, in any condition, drop me a line.

Thanks again,
Josh