Looking for some DEC-related spares..

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Fri Sep 25 16:48:31 CDT 2015

    > From: tony duell

    > 2 of said feet got bent at right-angles (!)

Hammer them straight, and clean up the threads with a die. Those outriggers
are unobtainium, so I can't imagine the feet are much better.

    > switch mechanisms for the PDP11/45 front panel. I have the toggles
    > (thankfully), I need the switches

Now you're really into unobtainium territory. We've been moaning about the
inability to find these for a while now. All the early 11's (except the
11/20) use these - 11/05, 11/40, 11/45, etc - and a bunch of us need them,
but nothing doing.

	Noel