would like to find blue dg et head looking terminal to go with small ecli...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 22:26:49 CDT 2015

Jay looking at  -  your flicker  page  I would   say  you have a mountain
of it! <grin!>

I  see you have one of those  small reel tape  drives   also like  we  do
in our  s20...  what is the interface on  them?   what  BPI ?  who actually
made    them?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131070638@N02

In a message dated 9/22/2015 3:25:29 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,