It's BASIC Week again!

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sun Sep 13 16:28:46 CDT 2015

On 09/13/2015 01:18 PM, Fred Cisin wrote:

> Does it have to be TRUE BASIC, or are street BASICs accepted?

I didn't want to bring up TRUE BASIC, as I suspect not a lot of "other"
BASICs would understand it.

How about BASIC-E or CBASIC?  And what's this DOS stuff?  Was there an
official IBM BASIC for DOS/360?  How about my own creation, STAR BASIC?
  I've still got a T-shirt and manual for it (and some source code
somewhere)...

--Chuck