Problem with RF73 DSSI disk

Johnny Billquist bqt at update.uu.se
Fri Sep 4 17:41:29 CDT 2015

On 2015-09-05 00:31, Holm Tiffe wrote:
> Johnny Billquist wrote:

Yes. And what is your problem with that? Noone answered, so live with it.

> Did you mean that it is better for me that people that doesn't
> answer me additionaly can't read my messages?
> Does this make any difference?

What the hell? There is no indication that people can't read your
messages. You have gotten plenty of answers in the past. In addition,
you can yourself also see that your messages reached the list.
If you do not get an answer, it is because people either do not have an
answer, or else do not want to answer.

Trying to offend them by being sarcastic will most likely not get you
any more answers. However, it do show, to others reading, that you are
pretty much expecting and demanding that people respond to your posts.
Which is a rather child-like behavior. We are not here to satisfy your
needs.

> Im 52 years old (as you know) and already had my first heart attac last
> year so don't tell me that I sould behave more adult.
> Possibly I don't have so much time left that I can wait any time.

Who knows how much time they have left. Does that make it ok to offend
anyone else who is not responding to your every demand?
I think not. You are free to disagree, but in that case I will
definitely ignore you.

> Let me live the rest of my time like a child playing with old computers,
> that's exactly why we are here; nothing else matters.
>
> I know that people trying to help, trust me, I'm doing that in other,
> cases with other people too and there are other people that pissing me
> off. But: I don't have a killfile.

I do have a killfile. If people start offending me, or being generally
obnoxious, I am obviously not going to change them, nor do I care enough
to actually waste my time doing that. My time is precious enough to me
as it is.
So the obvious solution is to just ignore them from that point on. They
can go on ranting about how unfair people are to them, and I do not have
to read it.

	Johnny