Problem with RF73 DSSI disk

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 01:50:36 CDT 2015

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 2:01 AM, Holm Tiffe <holm at freibergnet.de> wrote:
> Hmm.. I see, I must be the only one that has ever seen a DSSI disk...
>
> Thanks to all that haven't answered.

Sorry I can't help.  I own no DSSI gear, never had to fix it, and from
your well-written description of the problem, clearly know far less
than you already do.  At work, we had SDI disks, and non-DEC SCSI, but
never any DSSI.  At the time, the newer MicroVAXen cost more than we
had to spend on hardware, so I missed out on an entire generation of
storage.

Hopefully someone can help, but it's not me.

-ethan