RF08/RS08 photos and panel measurements (Re: RK11-C Panel)

John Wilson wilson at dbit.com
Sat Oct 31 21:57:23 CDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 02:07:10PM +0100, Mattis Lind wrote:
>What is the plan with your RF08/ RS08? Is it possible to get it complete or
>is just parts? The RS08 seems to be a DF32 on steroids. The question is if
>it would be possible to have our unit working some day? Anyone tried to get
>these things to run?

I ran mine under TSS/8, 32 years ago, when there was still such thing as
a timing track writer.  It flaked out about 30 years ago but I still have
it.  Anyone have any ideas about what to do for air filters?  IIRC you're
supposed to replace them every 6 months, so I need about 70 to get caught up.

John Wilson
D Bit